Friday, November 13, 2009

People with issues

I'm so excited for New Moon to come out. Dork alert, I know. I am still stunned by how ridiculous people can be. Here I am dealing with MS and the effects of it and people call me with their 'crisis' of the day. Stupid shit like being out of a brand of lipstick, what the president said- or didn't say-, and so on. I have friends in bands with problems such booking too much, booking to little, turning down bookings, drummer issues, bass player issues, lead singers being asshole issues. It is so stupid when I am having 'hoping my vision doesn't go out today' issues. (it has before)



Maybe I am a dork. Maybe I am into Twilight and the movie saga- but I can't deal with this anymore! Don't call me to complain about petty shit!



Oh, I'm redoing my MySpace page tonight. My website, www.tanyavece.com will be 100% online as of 12/01/2009 and I'm dealing with other crap too.